Conditions of Offer
- Information on how to claim your Drybib® forms part of these Conditions of Offer. Submission of a claim for this FESS® Little Noses® Drybib® Offer (Offer) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Offer.
- Offer commences 1 May 2014 at 10:00 ADST. Offer closes last mail received 1 May 2015 at 10:00 ADST or when all stock of Drybib® have been claimed (whichever is the earlier) (Offer Period).
- Offer is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with this Offer, are ineligible to claim.
- To claim your Drybib
(1) Collect one barcode from any FESS® Little Noses® product (packs must be purchased in Australia);
(2) Complete all details requested on the claim form found in selected 0-2 Daycare Bags; and
(3) Send the completed claim form and original barcode to ‘FESS® Little Noses® Drybib® Offer’, PO Box 1674, Bondi Junction NSW 2022.
- Prize consists of a Fess® Little Noses® Drybib® valued at $10.95. The first 2,000 valid claims received by the Promoter will each receive a Drybib®. Total RRP of prizes is $21,900. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the claimant. Any applicable postage fees are the sole responsibility of the entrant. Maximum cost of entry by post will not exceed the normal cost of postage.
- The Drybib® is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- A maximum of one (1) claim may be made per household during the Offer Period.
- The value of the Drybib® is accurate at the commencement of the promotion, and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Drybib® after that date. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Drybib® with an alternative product of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the lottery authorities. Unclaimed prizes remaining at the close of the Offer Period will be given away after the 1st of August 2015 by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Claimants should allow approximately 15 working days from the date they send the claim for delivery of the Drybib®.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected claims or other communications. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the Offer or receiving, taking or using the Drybib® except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of claims and barcodes, and to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process. Any claim made with stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with claim forms or barcodes will be deemed void.
- In the event that a claim is received after the closing date of the Offer or after all of the Drybibs® have been exhausted, the original claim form and barcodes will be discarded by the Promoter and the claimant will be notified via email.
- The Promoter is Care Pharmaceuticals Pty Limited (ABN 30 009 200 604), Suite 302, Lvl 3, 75 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia Tel: (02) 9300 1900.
- These Conditions of Offer are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and Queensland, Australia.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/14/02290